The Kannur Beach Run is back with Season 6 of one of the most entertaining runs along the pristine beaches of Kannur . The race organized by the North Malabar Chamber of Commerce showcases the right blend of the scenic beauty of the district and a healthy lifestyle for the health conscious, entertainment and sports lovers over a weekend.
The run which was launched in 2015 has been a roaring success since then. The date for 2023 edition is on Sunday, the 26th February 2023 from 5:30 AM to 9:00 AM. The Kannur Beach Run 2023 has two distances, a 10km run and a 3km Health run (For men & Women). Eminent personalities from various walks of life have already evinced interest and endorsed the Kannur Beach Run.
The Kannur Beach Run will surely be a platform where everyone could get together shedding all differences and thereby give a fillip to social harmony, business, promotion of sports, tourism and all round growth of Kannur along with improving one's own self esteem and well being.
- Elite/International 10K: Road Race for men and women who are seriously into competitive running (Registration Rs.600)
- Amateur 10K: Road Race for men and women who take running as a positive lifestyle (Registration Rs.600)
- Veterans 10K:Road Race for men and women above 40 years for whom running is a passion (Registration Rs.600)
- 3K Health Run: - Road Race for men and women. (Registration Rs.400)
- Members & Family 10K: Road Race for The North Malabar Chamber of Commerce members and families. (Registration Rs.400)
- Members & Family 3K:Road Race for The North Malabar Chamber of Commerce members and families. (Registration Rs.400)(All finishers will be given medals and all finishers of 10K & 3K can download the official certificates)
- Elite/International 10K - Men & Women: First Rs.50,000, Second Rs.25,000, Third Rs.10,000
- Amateur 10K - Men & Women: First Rs.25,000, Second Rs.15,000, Third Rs.5,000
- 3K Health Run - Men & Women: First Rs.5,000, Second Rs.2,500, Third Rs.1,000
- Veterans 10K - Men & Women: Men & Women: First Rs.10,000, Second Rs.5,000, Third Rs.3,000
The route of the race, drawn up in conjunction with experts in the field takes the participants through stunningly beautiful landscape and breathtaking terrain.
About 60% of the race, in fact, will be run on a road running abreast of the Arabian Sea, on the serene Payyambalam beach.
“Calling on All Lovers of Life”
The North Malabar Chamber Of Commerce